02 Jun Looking for help with your computer?
Fearrington residents occasionally inquire about help with their home computers for setting up setting up a new PC, Mac or tablet, installing new security protection, connecting to the internet, adding new modems, routers, or printers, resolving error messages, and hardware failures. Listed below are some referrals for these tech services that have been made by residents via the FHA website’s Bulletin Board. Those making the referrals are in noted in parentheses. Please check out their websites if shown, and contact the providers directly about your particular problem. The order of presentation is alphabetical.
- ATR, http://advancedtr.com/. 984-255-5515 (Kathy Hotelling)
- Brian Paren in Fearrington, BrianParen@gmail.com. 919-542-5702 (Sheila Gillespie, John Cameron)
- Chris Kamen, firstname.lastname@example.org. 919-260-6119(Kathy Hotelling, Candace Hunt, Kay Murphy)
- Fearrington Cares Computer Help Volunteers, https://fearringtoncares.org. 919-542-6877
- Tritech, http://nctritech.com/ 919-200-6003 (Kathy Hotelling, Jim Brooking)
Another resource is the Fearrington Cares Ventor List: Clickhere to view it.