27 Oct Contact Us Main Text
Website Registration at www.fearringtonfha.org
You cannot access important and/or sensitive information like the FHA online Directory without a log-in for the website. To register for the FHA website, please consult the website article, “Registering for Website Login”, for instructions and further details.
You cannot access important and/or sensitive information like the FHA online Directory without a log-in for the website. To register for the FHA website, please read the article entitled “Website Registration and Login Required” in the website’s “Info” drop-down menu, on the “Website FAQs” page.
New to Fearrington?
On the top menu, cursor over “Directory”, then “New Resident”, then click “List Me in the Directory“, and follow the instructions.
Please respect the website volunteer team and use the generic email contacts below to ensure that your request is handled most efficiently. Personal phone calls are disruptive and do not use the email-oriented support systems we have in place.
FHA Business: email@example.com or 919-787-9000
- Architectural Covenants
- Dues Payments
- Map and directions
Directory Updates: firstname.lastname@example.org
For resident contact information only: adds, changes, removals
- Area & Block Contact changes, Service Group changes: email@example.com
- For yourself, log in to the website and use the top menu’s Update Your Info link. (Mouse over “Directory” to see the link.) NOTE: For this to work your directory email must match the email associated with your website login!
- New neighbor: Ask them to go to our website, Mouse over “Directory”, then “New Resident”, and then click “List Me in the Directory” to get listed in the FHA directory. Or they can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Neighbor no longer living in Fearrington? Send an email to email@example.com.
Website Content: firstname.lastname@example.org
Corrections, deletions/cancellations, additions, questions about editorial policies
Include URL (address) of article if an update or cancellation is needed.
Village Calendar: email@example.com
Add, remove or change events
Gathering Place Scheduling: firstname.lastname@example.org
See Gathering Place rules and guidelines later in this book.
Newsletter Items email@example.com
Submit or correct articles and events for printed calendar
See this page for more information.
See Newsletter Guidelines later in this book for more information.
Death Notices: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please send us complete information to be included in a death notice, e.g.
- Name of deceased
- Survivors (optional)
- Date (and optionally, cause) of death
- Particulars about funeral or memorial service
- Donations in memoriam