16 Dec Feature Article Submission Guidelines
The Belted Gazette welcomes articles from residents on topics of general interest to the Fearrington community. The editors offer this guidance to interested contributors:
- We encourage contributions, but before you draft an article, you should submit your topic to the editors at email@example.com.
- Articles should be informative and of interest to the residents of Fearrington Village.
- If you have accompanying photographs, please read the Photo Submission Guidelines and follow the instructions there. They can be found on our FHA website: (https://www.fearringtonfha.org/) under Belted Gazette Newsletter / Newsletter Submissions / Photo Submission Guidelines.
- Please review the Newsletter Guidelines for additional helpful information. You will find a link to the Newsletter Guidelines in each issue of The Belted Gazette (see masthead) and also on our FHA website under the Belted Gazette Newsletter tab.
- Completed feature articles must be submitted to the editors no later than the 10th of the month preceding the issue in which they are to appear (e.g., December 10 for the January issue).
- Newsletter editors will edit submissions for grammar, punctuation, clarity, and length.
BY SUBMITTING AN ARTICLE FOR USE IN THE BELTED GAZETTE, YOU CERTIFY THAT THE ARTICLE IS YOUR OWN ORIGINAL WORK PRODUCT AND THAT YOU HAVE THE UNENCUMBERED RIGHT TO GRANT THE LICENSE BELOW.
YOU GRANT THE FHA AND THE BELTED GAZETTE A ROYALTY-FREE, NON-EXCLUSIVE LICENSE TO REPRODUCE AND SHARE THESE ARTICLES IN PRINT OR DIGITAL FORM IN THE FHA NEWSLETTER AND/OR ON THE FHA WEBSITE FOR AS LONG AS THE WEBSITE EXISTS.