26 Apr FHA Board Actions – April, 2011
Posted at 23:50h in Reports from the Board 0 Comments
The FHA Board is pleased to announce the following actions:
- An anonymous donation has been used to install lights illuminating the trees at the entrance to The Gathering Place. Drive by and take a look.
- The picnic tables in the Playground have been replaced.
- The Safety Fair held last week was attended by a number of residents. Information about the use and placement of fire extinguishers was discussed and a presentation by First Health described the options that are available in the case of a medical emergency.
- In recognition of Arbor Day trees were planted at the Beaver Pond.
- Arrangements are being completed for two shredding days – one this spring (see front page) and another in the fall.