Fearrington Swim and Croquet Club Policies
PRECAUTIONS FOR USE OF THE SPA
- Persons with the following conditions should not enter the spa without prior approval from their physician: pregnant women, elderly persons, persons suffering from heart disease, diabetes, high and low blood pressure.
- Do not use the spa alone.
- Enter and exit the spa slowly, using the stairs and handrails.
- Do not use the spa under the influence of alcohol, tranquilizers or drugs which cause drowsiness or low blood pressure.
- Children under the age of 6 may not use the spa.
- Children 6-14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult member.
- When using the spa do not splash or dunk people. Spa water may be harmful to the eyes, particularly if one is wearing contact lenses.
- Body lotions, oils, shampoo or bubble bath are not allowed in the spa.
- 15 minutes is the maximum time allowed in the spa. Prolonged exposure may cause nausea, dizziness or fainting.
- No breakables of any kind are allowed in or near the spa.