Fearrington Swim and Croquet Club Policies
GENERAL FACILITY USE AND GUIDELINES
- The Club is for the use of members and their guests who reside outside of Fearrington Village and
- A member (or a multi-member household) may entertain no more than a total of 12 people at one time (the total number of members and guests in any group cannot exceed 12 people).
- Members, dependants and guests must obey club rules and honor the direction of attendants. Failure to do so may result in suspension or termination of club privileges or membership.
- Memberships may not be sold, bartered or transferred.
- Members should scan their membership card on each visit. In those rare instances when they neglect to have their membership card with them they must show picture identification. There will be no exceptions to this policy.
- Members must accompany guests at all times and assume full responsibility for their conduct and full liability for any damage they may cause.
- Running on the pool deck is not permitted.
- Chidren 14 years and younger must be accompanied by an adult member. Children of adult members 15 years and older may attend the club without being accompanied by an adult member.
- Swinging, hanging onto or misusing lane dividers is prohibited.
- Coolers are to be adjusted only by authorized personnel.
- Only kickboards, Styrofoam noodles and foam (nerf type) balls provided by the club are allowed in the pool. Large inflatables (such as air mattresses and inner tubes) are not allowed.
- Umbrellas are to be adjusted, moved and handled only by attendants. Please ask for assistance if an adjustment is desired.
- Glass is not permitted on the pool deck, the upper lawn or in the cabana.
- Food is allowed as long as it is properly disposed of.
- The Club is a tobacco free environment.
- Cell phone usage is not permitted on the pool deck. Any calls should be made or taken on the upper lawn and outside ear shot of those on the pool deck.
- Sports such as volleyball, badminton, shuffleboard or horseshoes are allowed only on the upper lawn.
- No sports, other than croquet, are allowed on the croquet lawn.
- Members and guests should pick up after themselves. This includes disposing of trash/recyclables in
the designated receptacles and returning "noodles" and kick boards to their respective containers.
- Members are not allowed on Club grounds prior to 6:00 AM or after 10:00 PM.