Fearrington Swim and Croquet Club Policies
1. Members are welcome to have guests accompany them to the Club as long as those guests reside outside Fearrington Village and Galloway Ridge.
2. Non-member residents, including spouses and partners may not be admitted to the Club except as stated below.
3. Members must sign in guests at the desk. The total number of members and guests in any group may not exceed 12 persons.
4. Guests are not allowed in the Club without their member host being present.
5. For insurance purposes, no guest is permitted in the Club outside of normal attendant hours. That means that, under no circumstances, may non-members be present prior to 10:00 AM or after 8:00 PM.
6. Guests of members may attend designated pool parties and pay any non-member fee.
7. Members with single membership may take non-member spouse or partner to designated Club social events by paying any non-member guest fee.
8. Inn guests receive full membership benefits during their stay. All Club rules and policies apply.